I would like to take this time to thank http://freedomoftheheart.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I am indebted to Sal, and to all of my readers for your participation in this amazing experiment in community. Spirituality is my life and poetry is my dearest expression of it.
I would like to also nominate the following bloggers to accept this award. I have learned so much from you and appreciate your place in my blogging community.
My nominees are:
- Larksong http://larksongcoaching.wordpress.com/
- Ursulablack http://ursulablack.wordpress.com/
- The Crazy Crone http://en.gravatar.com/thecrazycrone
- Eddy http://eddybcruz.wordpress.com/
- Purpleraysblog http://purplerays.wordpress.com/
- Eleanorbrown http://eleanorbrownn.wordpress.com/
- Dianarasmussen http://dianarasmussen.com/
- JeremyFarmer http://jeremytheboypoet.wordpress.com/
- MyTwoFathers http://mytwofathers.wordpress.com/
- Charlottecuevas http://charlottecuevas.wordpress.com/
- Leadourlives http://leadourlives.com/
- Dancingwiththebeloved http://dancingwiththebeloved.wordpress.com/
- AlexPullen http://alexpsg.wordpress.com/
- reamerly http://www.dreamrly.com/
- IsabeauD’anjou1981 http://isabeaudanjou1981.wordpress.com/
Seven Things about Me:
1. Developing my spirituality and offering insight for others on this journey, seems to be my calling at this stage of my life.
2. My writing comes out of my meditation and spiritual practices.
3. The essence of my writing is truth. I dig down until I see where it lives in me, and then find the right words to accurately express it in my post.
4. Although I am not enamored of institutional religion, I love my new home in Seattle Mennonite Church. This modern community offers me peace and authenticity.
5. I live alone in a tiny apartment which I call my anchorage. I am a contemplative living very much like Julian of Norwich and other medieval anchoresses lived
6. Justice is very important to me. I try to live in harmony with the common good, and advocate for it.
7. I love to play at the beach and photograph all forms of life there.
Thanks again to Sal, and to my blogging community, I am honored to be thought of in this way.
4 thoughts on “My Nominees For Versatile Blogger Award”
Sincere thanks for honoring me with this nomination. It’s a thing of joy to be recognized by a soul that spreads so much light like you do. Best wishes
Thank you Rita!
Your nomination totally made my day 🙂
A very kind gesture, Rita. Thank you.
Dearest Rita..thank you so very much for your nomination. I am deeply grateful and honored to be included among the esteemed list of writers listed above.